A cookie is a small text file that is placed and stored on your computer, mobile or other device by websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, and also to provide information on visitor behaviour to the website owner.
- Collect information to help us distinguish visitors, understand their browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site.
Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
- Change your password
- View your contact history
- View payment history