How can I add a payment card?
When you buy or make a change to a policy you are given the option to add a payment card via the payment screen. However, you can also add a payment card for future use as follows:
- Log in to Visicover as normal and select 'My Account' from the main menu
- Select 'Manage Payment Cards' and then click 'Add Card'
- Enter the card details and billing address, then click 'Save'
If you are not paying by instalments or have no future instalments to pay, you will be returned to a screen where you will see the new card listed. However, if you have a policy which still has future instalments to pay you will instead be given the option to use the new card for such payments. The process to do this is as follows:
- Select ‘OK’ in the pop up window which asks if you want to move any existing instalment plans to the new card
- A list will appear of any of your existing policies which have future instalments so tick the box in the ‘Yes / No’ column for the policies you wish to pay for with the new card
- When you have ticked the required policies, click ‘Save’ to commit the changes
- Change your password
- View your contact history
- View payment history