Registered users can manage policies on behalf of other customers. Examples of where this can be useful include:
- Enabling a family member to also have access to your policies.
- Authorising different employees to manage the policies of a company.
- Letting a number of members manage a flying club's policies.
To enable you to manage their policies, a policyholder must invite you to become an 'Authorised Manager'. Details on how to do this can be found here.
Once you have been set up as an Authorised Manager you can select whose policies you wish to access by:
- Logging in to Visicover as normal.
- Selecting the applicable customer from the 'Authorised Customers' list.
Their quotes and policies will now be displayed in the dashboard, while their name will appear below your login email at the top of the screen.
The policy administration options you will have depends on what authorities they have given you.
- By default you will be able to amend or cancel existing policies, buy new ones, and view their contact and payments history.
- If you are given administrator privileges then you will also be able to invite other people to manage that customer's policies.
To set the default customer whose policies you will see when you log in:
- Log in to Visicover as normal.
- Select 'My Account'.
- Select 'Manage Authorised Customers'.
- Click the 'Default' button for the applicable customer.