What is a Policy Schedule?
The purpose of the Policy Schedule is to 'personalise' the insurance policy by identifying:
- Policyholder information (e.g. name and address)
- Specific policy details (e.g. cover start and end dates)
- Specific details of the insured object (e.g. aircraft make and model)
- Specific cover details (e.g. covers in force and territorial limits)
It is part of the Policy contract documentation and therefore to gain a proper understanding of the cover held it must be read in conjunction with the Policy Booklet.
We will send you a policy schedule when you arrange or amend your cover. For information on how to view your previous schedules and other documents, click here.
- Change your password
- View your contact history
- View payment history