What if I cancel my policy in error?
If you have cancelled your policy by mistake then you may be able to reinstate it so long as the effective date of the cancellation has not past. The process to reinstate your policy is as follows:
- Log in to Visicover and open the policy you wish to reinstate from the ‘Cancelled Policies’ block
- Click 'Reinstate Policy' and the policy will be reinstated immediately
- Even if you have yet to receive any refund due for the original policy cancellation, you will need to pay for the policy again in the first instance
- Your policy reinstatement will be confirmed on screen and by email
- If you click 'Continue' you will be returned to your dashboard where the policy will now be shown in the 'Active Policies' block.
- Change your password
- View your contact history
- View payment history