How do I cancel my policy?
- Log in to Visicover.
- Identify the policy you wish to cancel from the ‘Active Policies’ block, then click the arrow icon (Policy Details) under Actions
- Click 'Cancel' policy
- Read the important notes at the top of the cancellation page
- Enter the date and time from which you want the cancellation to take effect, plus the reason you are cancelling
- Click 'Cancel Policy' if you wish to proceed, otherwise click 'Abort'
- Your cancellation will be confirmed on screen and by email, while any refund due will be calculated and processed by our accounts department.
- Click 'Continue' to return to your dashboard where the policy will be listed in the 'Cancelled Policies' list.
If you have cancelled the policy in error you may be able to reinstate it so long as you have not reached the cancellation date. For details, click here.
- Change your password
- View your contact history
- View payment history