About 'My Dashboard'
Your dashboard is your personal home page that displays when you first log in. It shows your quotes and policies, grouped in to blocks based on their status:
- New Policy Quotes – Quotes for new policies that are within the guarantee period but which have not yet been bought.
- Policy Amendment Quotes – Quotes for changes to existing policies that you have yet to confirm.
- Renewal Quotes – Quotes to renew existing policies which fall due to renew shortly.
- Suspended Referrals - Quote requests that need to be referred to an underwriter to decide on acceptance.
- Referred Quotes - Quotes which have been referred and are awaiting review by the underwriter.
- Active Policies – Lists your current, in-force policies.
- Cancelled Policies - Policies which have been cancelled mid-term and are no longer in force.
- Cancellation Pending Policies – Polices which you have requested to cancel but which have not yet reached the cancellation date.
- Lapsed Policies – Policies which you decided not to renew.
You can perform various 'actions' on quotes and policies depending on their status (e.g. you can ‘edit and buy’ or ‘delete’ a new policy quote), and the available actions are shown on the left of each block.
- Change your password
- View your contact history
- View payment history