While we can provide insurance for a wide range of aircraft, there are some types which we are currently unable to cover, including those which:
- Are used for hunting, patrol, fire-fighting, the intentional dropping, spraying or release of anything, any form of experimental flying, any form of flying which requires the pilot to hold a current mountain rating and any other use involving abnormal hazard.
- Have been configured for cargo.
- Are ‘warbirds’ or amphibious craft.
- Are owned by someone who does not have a registered UK address.
- Have a hull value greater than €2.25 million.
- Are gliders, hot air balloons or UAVs.
However, we do regularly review our acceptance rules so please check back in future if we are currently unable to provide a quote.